LOGO REVAMP // COMING SOON
- Once full payment has been received and we have worked out the customization details, all sample files will be sent via email.
- Full refunds will only be provided PRIOR to any work starting on the customization.
- Once work has started and initial samples have been shown, no refunds will be provided.
- 1 Main Version of a Made to Order Custom Vector Logo, with a minimum of 3 logo concepts, and no limitations to amount of revisions (during the design phase, and prior to final approval).
- 1 Additional Alternative Version of your Main Logo Concept (handy to have for different aspects of your business marketing such as; horizontal signage, stamps, clothing, stationary, web use etc...)
- 3 Watermark Files (PNG files with transparent background (1 color, 1 black and 1 white)
- Please note: This service does not include any hand drawn, complex, custom illustration. For more detailed custom illustration services, please email prior to purchase of this listing.
- AI – Original editable vector file, which can be re-sized and edited without losing any image quality
- EPS – standard vector file that can be sized and edited by all popular vector software programs
- PNG - file for web use with transparent background (aka watermark files)
- JPG - high res and low res image file of graphic for general use, mostly web related media or to import into word doc etc. (not really meant for for print quality)
- PDF - highly recognized, crisp quality graphic file which can be used to transfer logos to decals, stamps or any other creative ideas for marketing your business
- PSD - A layered image file which can be used in Adobe PhotoShop.
- For a limited time, receive a free Single-Sided Business Card Design with every order!! (Valued savings of $100)
- Files provided will be PDF, AI and EPS.
- Once you have purchased this listing, you will be emailed a creative design brief that will be used to gather all of your design inspiration.
- This brief has been designed for you to share all of your creative ideas, which I will then use to draw inspiration from and create your new logo design.
- Design work will only begin after the completed brief has been returned.
- Additional creative information such as; color schemes, samples or graphics you'd like to draw inspiration from can also be shared via Pinterest board. Please find me on Pinterest through the following link: https://www.pinterest.com/starlingmemory/